Terms & Conditions
By using these services, you are entering into an agreement with Lead Media LLC, 5830 E 2ND ST, STE. 7000 #511, CASPER, WY 82609, USA, e-mail: email@example.com. The basis of the contract is that you agree to the following conditions. If you do not agree to these, please refrain from using the service.
§ 1 General - Validity
(1) Lead Media LLC operates under the name "Lead Media" for its customers. Our terms and conditions of business apply exclusively; we do not recognise any terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity. Our terms and conditions also apply if we perform the service to the customer without reservation in the knowledge that the customer's terms and conditions conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions.
(2) All agreements made between us and the customer for the purpose of executing this contract are set out in writing in this contract.
(3) Our terms and conditions of business only apply to companies within the meaning of § 310 Para. 1 BGB.
§ 2 Offer
If the order is to be qualified as an offer according to § 145 BGB, we can accept this within two weeks.
§ 3 Prices - Terms of Payment
(1) The deduction of a discount requires a special written agreement.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation or the invoice, the net price (without deduction) is due for payment immediately from the date of invoice. The legal regulations regarding the consequences of default of payment shall apply.
(3) The customer shall only be entitled to offsetting rights if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed or have been recognised by us. In addition, he is entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 4 Retention of title
(1) We reserve the intellectual property rights to the contractual item until receipt of all payments arising from the contract.
(2) The processing or transformation of the contractual item by the customer is not permitted.
§ 5 Independence from third party providers
Our service is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any third party comparable providers.
§ 6 Quality Criteria & Guarantee of Success
The increase in the general reach of the account depends mainly on the quality of the profile and the desired target group. An increase is not guaranteed, but we offer a "guarantee of success". For this purpose, we automatically credit the user's membership at the end of the billing period every day on which no measurable increase in followers could be achieved on the profile!
For the guarantee of success to apply, the following must be observed:
- The first posts on the profile are at least one year old
- At least 2 contributions per week are published on the profile over the billing period
- At the beginning of using our service, the profile has a profile picture, a biography, at least 10 posts and at least 100 followers
- At no time on the profile were followers demonstrably bought
- The profile is publicly visible during the entire accounting month
- No third party services were used to increase reach during the billing period
7 Compliance with the Platform Guidelines
It is the user's own responsibility to respect the platform guidelines (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube...). The use of our service is at your own risk and peril.
§ 8 Sequence of the service
We do not guarantee a continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of our service.
§ 9 Amendment of the contract
We reserve the right to modify, optimise or expand the entire service in whole or in part at any time. In addition, an early termination of the contract on our part is possible, from which no reclaim of the service fee results. The user is not entitled to any prior information or justification, nor can he derive any claims from this.
§ 10 Right of withdrawal
By confirming the order, the user expressly agrees to the execution of the contract before the end of the cancellation period. He has taken note that the right of revocation expires with the beginning of the execution of the contract.
§ 11 Online Dispute Resolution (OS) Information
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
12 Severability clause
The invalidity of a provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.