Terms & Conditions
By using these services, you are entering into an agreement with Lead Media LLC, 5830 E 2ND ST, STE. 7000 #511, CASPER, WY 82609, USA, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The basis of the contract is that you agree to the following conditions. If you do not agree to these, please refrain from using the service.
§ 1 General - Validity
(1) Lead Media LLC operates under the name "Lead Media" for its customers. Our terms and conditions of business apply exclusively; we do not recognise any terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity. Our terms and conditions also apply if we perform the service to the customer without reservation in the knowledge that the customer's terms and conditions conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions.
(2) All agreements made between us and the customer for the purpose of executing this contract are set out in writing in this contract.
(3) Our terms and conditions of business only apply to companies within the meaning of § 310 Para. 1 BGB.
§ 2 Offer
If the order is to be qualified as an offer according to § 145 BGB, we can accept this within two weeks.
§ 3 Prices - Terms of Payment
(1) The deduction of a discount requires a special written agreement.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation or the invoice, the net price (without deduction) is due for payment immediately from the date of invoice. The legal regulations regarding the consequences of default of payment shall apply.
(3) The customer shall only be entitled to offsetting rights if his counterclaims have been legally established, are undisputed or have been recognised by us. In addition, he is entitled to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 4 Liability for Defects
(1) The customer's claims for defects presuppose that the customer has properly fulfilled his statutory obligations to inspect and notify defects.
(2) We shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions if the customer asserts claims for damages based on intent or gross negligence, including intent or gross negligence on the part of our representatives or vicarious agents. As far as we are not accused of intentional breach of contract, the liability for damages is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(3) We shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions insofar as we culpably violate an essential contractual obligation; in this case, however, the liability for damages shall also be limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(4) Insofar as the customer is otherwise entitled to compensation for damages instead of performance due to a negligent breach of duty, our liability is limited to compensation for foreseeable, typically occurring damages.
(5) Liability for culpable injury to life, body or health remains unaffected.
(6) Unless otherwise regulated above, liability is excluded.
§ 5 Several Liability
(1) Any further liability for damages other than that provided for in § 4 is excluded, irrespective of the legal nature of the asserted claim. This applies in particular to claims for damages arising from culpa in contrahendo, other breaches of duty or tortious claims for compensation for material damage in accordance with § 823 BGB.
(2) The limitation according to paragraph (1) shall also apply if the customer demands compensation for useless expenses instead of a claim for damages.
(3) Insofar as the liability for damages against us is excluded or limited, this shall also apply with regard to the personal liability for damages of our employees, workers, staff, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 6 Securing of Retention Title
(1) We reserve the intellectual property rights to the contractual item until receipt of all payments arising from the contract.
(2) The processing or transformation of the contractual item by the customer is not permitted.
§ 7 Independence from third party providers
Our service is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any third party comparable providers.
§ 8 Observance of the Platform Guidelines
It is the user's own responsibility to respect the platform guidelines (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube...). The use of our service is at your own risk and peril.
§ 9 Procedure of the service
We do not guarantee a continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of our service.
§ 10 Amendment of the contract
We reserve the right to modify, optimise or expand the entire service in whole or in part at any time. In addition, an early termination of the contract on our part is possible, from which no reclaim of the service fee results. The user is not entitled to any prior information or justification, nor can he derive any claims from this.
§ 11 Right of revocation
By confirming the order, the user expressly agrees to the execution of the contract before the end of the cancellation period. He has taken note that the right of revocation expires with the beginning of the execution of the contract.
§ 12 Online Dispute Resolution (OS) Information
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
§ Section 13 Severability Clause
The invalidity of a provision of these General Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.